Savvy by Chidi Nwaogu, Nigeria’s young serial entrepreneur calls for applications into the 2021 Savvy Fellowship Program, a year round fellowship for aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs.
The Savvy Fellowship Program is open to entrepreneurs passionate about solving some of the world’s most pressing problems by means of innovation. This is for you who is seeking to build a successful impact-driven business. If you already own an early-stage business and eager to grow and scale into new markets and verticals, this is for you. Savvy is also looking for young individuals who are interested in being part of the new generation of impact-driven entrepreneurs.
Savvy is a global virtual Fellowship started by the CEO of Publiseer, for passionate and brilliant young individuals who want to be part of the new generation of impact entrepreneurs but thanks to the COVID-19 global crisis, many of the young people out there have lost their jobs and living in an uncertain world.
The fellowship is enabling these individuals with the necessary knowledge and skill to start their own impact-driven businesses and succeed as entrepreneurs.
Savvy Fellowship Program for 12 weeks, is not considering the stage your venture but will help answer all the relevant questions that they you need to kickstart your amazing impact venture to gain early traction, achieve product-market fit as well as scale into new markets.
Shedding light on the reasons for this brilliant fellowship program, Chidi Nwaogu, the Co-founder of Savvy explains,
“It’s no news that every day, I love sharing with others what I’ve learned from my experience as an entrepreneur, and Savvy is just an extension of that personal journey of sharing for me. Savvy is [a 12-week-long] virtual fellowship program that runs [through out the year].”
He continued, revealing that, selected Savvy Fellows will learn how to fund-raise for your business, how to build the right team to execute your business strategies, how to build hype and buzz around your product or service. You also know how to achieve product-market fit, scaling into new markets and verticals, and finally get knowledge on building customer loyalty and retention.
Who is eligible to apply?
Savvy Fellowship Program is is open to all aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs around the world, with no geographical, ethnic or academic restriction.
It is accepting new Fellows between the ages of 18 – 40, who can adequately demonstrate in the application their passion to learn and create lasting changes in their communities (and the world.) Interested persons above 40 are not left out if you possess at least 5 years of work or entrepreneurial experience.
Benefit of Savvy Fellowship Program
- Identify your ideal target customer, and build a product or service that exceeds their expectations.
- Make your product or service stand out from competing or substitute solutions in the market.
- Draft a solid go-to-market strategy, revenue model, and customer acquisition strategy for your business.
- Optimize your business operations, delegate properly, and build a winning team to execute your business strategies.
- Identify the right legal structure for your business, raise capital for your business, and forge strong strategic partnerships that will help you scale your business.
- Meet and interact with renowned business experts across various industries.
- Share your experiences with other Fellows, and learn from them.
- Explore industries beyond your daily work and expand your expertise.
- Strengthen your work through new connections, skills, and ideas.
- Join a global alumni network of over 2,500 entrepreneurs, to help you seek innovative solutions to common business challenges.
The Savvy Fellowship Program has no deadline for applications and the good news here is that, it is a fully-funded Fellowship program, so you won’t pay any fee for participating. Learn about what the fellowship entails and apply today.
MEST Africa: Applications Opens to Aspiring Tech Entrepreneurs in Class of 2022
MEST Africa calls for applications into the Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology Training Program Class of 2022. This is a twelve (12) month graduate-level training program for aspiring tech startup founders on the continent of Africa. Deadline is the 29th of April, 2021.
The MEST Africa entrepreneurs have developed solutions addressing local, regional and global markets, received follow-on funding from global investors and gotten into top accelerator programs such as Y-combinator, 500 startups and TechStars.
The MEST Africa Training Program is the leading entrepreneurial training program in Africa in business, communications and software development which includes extensive hands-on project work for trainees, culminating in a final pitch and the chance to receive seed investment and grow their businesses.
The successful world-class MEST Training Program annually runs with the help of an internationally recognized faculty. Its teaching fellows come from some of the best universities around the globe with the likes of Oxford, Stanford, Harvard and more.
They as well offer selected entrepreneurs-in-training (EITs) the opportunity to be mentored by real-life Entrepreneurs, CEOs and other executives from all over the world. Some of its guest lecturers are executives of Uber, Facebook, Safaricom, Samsung, Interswitch, etc.
This year, MEST Africa says it is welcoming entrepreneurs living in Ghana and Nigeria mainly because of the way organizations operate around the world today due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, causing travel restrictions and moving many workplaces to adopt digital solutions.
Who qualifies to to be accepted into the MEST Africa Training Program?
- A degree from a top university or Technical College or equivalent experience with at least two (2) years corporate and startup experience (preferred)
- Deep skills in either communications, business or software development (from the onset or acquired during the Pre-Learning stage)
- Young persons crazy about tech and entrepreneurship, and how to use technology to achieve business results
- Should be ready to commit to a full residential program for a whole year
- Disciplined, motivated self-starter who can work and deliver on assignments and projects – demonstrate this by completing the required Pre-Learning courses and MEST’s rigorous recruitment process
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to start a company
- Ability to communicate candidly and persuasively
- Ability to work well in teams, proven academic or professional excellence
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Confident and independent thinking
- Excellent people skills
The MEST Africa Training Program commences on the 1st of September and ends on the 31 of August, 2022. All interested persons should find out more about the Curriculum Structure. You will complete their pre-learning courses, take an aptitude test and the Training Program Application form. This is a fully sponsored training for all qualified entrepreneurs.
Got News for us?
Submit Press Release/News: Have you recently launched your startup, raised funding or any news about your company? Email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to share your story with the world!