Ever wondered how top brands got to be and how you can successfully build your personal and corporate brand?
Now is the time to get started.
“A man who stops advertising to save money is like a man who stops a clock to save time.” – Henry Ford
Every business in this age has benefited from promotion in one way or the other.
If you are in business today, one of your concerns should be the need to get your products and services to the right audience; the people who want and need them. With our ever increasing noisy world, wading through the thick cloud of noise to have your voice heard could be daunting, but it’s necessary to do so.
In this wise, I have put together 100 simple strategic ways by which you can get this done easily in my latest book, “Personal Branding Journal: Building Your Brand in Bits and Bytes Daily” + 100 Simple Ways to Promote Your Business and Brand.
I am glad to share with you 20 out of the 100, using offline and online activities…
1. Get a memorable catchy brand name.
2. Create a compelling tag-line/slogan.
3. Purchase a domain name for your brand or business.
4. Register your business or brand name or get trademarks.
5. Use Google Adwords.
6. Organize a webinar.
7. Create a professional LinkedIn profile.
8. Use Facebook ads.
9. Have a professional head shot for your social media profile pictures.
10. Offer Free 5 minutes phone coaching.
11. Create a landing page for your product.
12. Offer discounts to repeat customers.
13. Use Twitter ads.
14. Join professional networks in your field.
15. Upload your presentations to slideshare.net.
16. Use your WhatsApp Display Picture (Profile Picture) as a promotional tool.
17. Create an exclusive WhatsApp group to share and interact with people.
18. Get a specific WhatsApp number for your business for people to contact you.
19. Get a supportive social media team.
20. Create videos and trailers of your product and services.
For the complete list and set of task to help you build a successful personal and business brand, get a copy of the books:
Was this article useful? Kindly leave your comment.