Ghana SMEs Forum (www.ghanasmes.com) is scheduled for December 3-4, 2015, La – Accra, Ghana.
The forum which is under the theme “Creating a Sustainable Environment for SMEs: A Key Element for National Development” seeks to promote SMEs in Ghana as it provides a platform for them to showcase their products and services and also share ideas. The platform will help start-ups to learn more from the success stories of existing successful businesses.
The 2015 Ghana SMEs Forum is a two day conference, exhibition and awards that will bring direct sales and open many opportunities for both local and international businesses as it targets over 200 participants. It also presents a platform to explore new business opportunities in Ghana.
Why You Must Attend:
- Showcase your business, products and services.
- Make a direct sales of your products and services.
- Exchange business information.
- Promote your Brands to a global audience.
- Explore the Ghanaian market and other Business opportunities.
Starts: 3rd December, 2015 07:45pm
Ends: 4 December, 2015 05:30am
Venue: Trade Fair Centre, La – Accra.