SFAN (Stars From All Nations) is thrilled to announce its partnership with Ingressive Capital to locate the brightest African startups for up to $100,000 equity funding.
Ingressive Capital, an Africa-focused seed-stage venture capital firm are joining Student Entrepreneurship Week Pan-Africa to find high growth technology entrepreneurs targeting a billion dollar market.
Scheduled to take place in Accra, Ghana from July 22-24, Student Entrepreneurship Week Pan-Africa is an initiative of Ghana-based education company, Stars From All Nations (SFAN). The project was established to help budding entrepreneurs access actionable, experiential knowledge and tools for building sustainable businesses. #SEWAfrica also serves as a platform for showcasing undiscovered talents, quality networking, and startup funding.
Applications are invited from African startups that meet the following criteria:
- They have launched their startup, have initial traction (i.e. money, users, etc.) and customer validation
- They have a clear business model
- They are a high growth technology business targeting a billion dollar market
- They have a team that is bright, hungry, and know their market better than anyone else
- They have a competitive advantage over currently available solutions
- They have made a social impact in line with the UN sustainable development goals
Students with high-potential tech businesses will also get a chance to pitch their ideas for up to $10,000 in equity investment from AI venture building firm, QI Holdings (Ts&Cs apply). Other investors expected at the event include Chanzo Capital, GreenTec Captial Africa Foundation, and more.
Applications are open to all African countries and the deadline is June 30, 2019. To apply, visit studententrepreneurshipweek.com.
Send your African news tips & articles to email@example.com.