Plagiarism – Running an online business is not free of challenges in anyway and does not have any shortcuts. You have to work hard and apply smart concepts to get buyers and prevent them from vanishing. When someone is purchasing a product from an outlet, he uses the senses of touching and seeing. While looking at a sweat shirt, you would view it closely to ensure that the color is not flashy or too dim.
To ensure that the fabric is not low quality, feeling it would be an essential requirement. However, online buying and selling have different parameters.
To buy a shirt online, you would have to rely on the kind of description it offers and the pictures uploaded. This is because you would not be able to touch anything. Similarly, there would be no assurance about whether the same product would be packed and given to you or not.
This is where quality web content, blogs and social media shares act as difference makers. A reputed brand uses top notch techniques including usage of a popular Prepostseo paraphrasing toolto present the best content for the readers.
Plagiarism ruins online revenues within no time
How good will the product actually be? Should I purchase it? All such questions are present in the buyer’s mind when he is viewing different products. Reading through the content gives an idea about how good or bad the product will actually be. Reputed companies use a rephrasing tool to be sure that there is nothing wrong with the produced content.
Hard work for rewriting is reduced
If you are an article writer, you would be producing high quality content after every two days or even on daily basis. This means that a timeline of 24 to 48 hours will be available to you for each submission. This is not enough time to rewrite content after collecting sufficient material. Writers are unable to manage so much work load even if they are thoroughly experienced.
Automated softwares are the best solutions in this case. A rewording tool will require lesser time than what a human will require. Hence, you can forget about putting in long hours for this purpose. For writing submissions, time is a very important factor and deadlines should be met at all times. With good paraphrasing tools, you can eradicate the tensions of missing timelines.
- At times, there may be availability of time but using so much energy for paraphrasing content is not the finest way out. Instead of sacrificing three to four hours or more, the same task can be accomplished in a minute. Hence, in terms of effort, this is a big advantage for any writer. He can go through more resources and offer a greater diversity level to the readers.
What do you need to do for rewriting using an online?
The steps that users have to go through are quite simple to avoid plagiarism. Here is what you need to do to get perfectly paraphrased content instantly.
- Open the link and upload the required content
Most paraphrasing tools are used online so you only have to click the link of the respective tool and start using it. There is no need to opt for details installations as they are not needed. The interface would load once the link has been clicked. You can proceed to the next step after that.
- Content uploading through file browsing / text pasting.
The tool can only execute the rephrasing process after you have submitted the required content. If it has been already saved in the PDF, DOC or TXT file, simply upload it through browsing. If the file has an unsupported format, paste it in the text box provided. Some writers also type the content direct through the tool interface and then perform the check. In a nutshell, there are several options to choose from.
Why is paraphrased content pivotal for successful online existence?
It is a known fact that websites get traffic according to the rank they have. The ones which occupy a position on the first page always tough the highest revenue margins. The owners of such websites never have to think about running after buyers. Users strongly prefer the links on the top page. For them, the links on the second, third or fourth pages would be less reliable.
- Google policies have a major impact on the rank of a website. Owners need to be sure that their pages abide by all the regulations. When it comes to one of the major requirements, producing unique content without any resemblance is one of them. Plagiarism is ethically an act with no acceptance. It is a black mark on any brand as its sincerity towards the customers is portrayed. Using copied material is a sign that replica or substandard products may be delivered. Thus, smart users do not take any chances by trusting such websites.
- A quality paraphrasing tool assures that the content you publish is original and reduces the problem of plagiarism. Hence, website owners do not need to have any doubts in this case. They can be sure that the sales volumes would improve instead of declining. Not using one of these tools definitely has a major negative impact. Firstly, you cannot be sure after rephrasing that each line has been covered. Working on some major paragraphs does not mean that you have accurately gone through each and everything.
- Running an online business successfully depends a lot on how much people trust you. If the content you provide has readability and plagiarism problems, it would be quite hard to construct a connection with them. This online rewriting tool solves countless problems for the users. First of all, they can use the same time for a better purpose. Secondly, the stress and tension of rewriting everything line by line loses its existence. Today, there are smart soft wares which make complicated tasks quite simple including rewording.
Summing it up on problem of plagiarism
Producing plagiarized content acts as poison for any online business even if it is established. It takes one mistake to make people think that your products are not worth considering. They would use their hard earned finances only when they can count on you.
Writing tasks get completed in the best possible manner if you have the correct breakdown. Spending time on rewriting is pure wastage of time. Using a paraphraser is surely lot more productive.
Source Beauty is pushing the boundaries of Egyptian e-commerce
Egyptian e-commerce: the county’s digital drive has not yet gotten to the growth typically seen in European countries and North America. However, as businesses have started shifting online, customers are now following suit, resulting in the gradual development of the digital eco-system.
Innovation, such as digital marketing, is reinventing the consumers’ path to purchase. The Egyptian e-commerce market is expected to grow at a rate of 33% annually to approximately $3bn by 2022, according to Oxford Business Group.
Source Beauty and disruption
The increase in e-commerce comes from rising internet penetration rates, driven by connected and digitally savvy millennials. Several platforms, both locally and internationally, such as the direct-to-consumer beauty platform Source Beauty, have disrupted the beauty industry in the region to drive their growth by truly connecting with their customers.
By being aware of the changing consumer behaviour trends in the e-commerce landscape, service providers like Source Beauty are continually fostering customer engagement with a community they have created. The customer service team, along with the editorial and marketing teams, respond to each comment and direct message, making customers feel listened to.
Lydia Schoonderbeek, the founder and CEO of Source Beauty, said:
“Egypt has traditionally been a price-driven market. After devaluation and high inflation rates, people have become much more price sensitive. People are consuming less and are shifting away from imported products due to price, accessibility and inconsistency in supply. As a result, they’re looking for local alternatives.”
In line with its digital transformation and financial inclusion agenda, the Egyptian government has set in place directives to raise the limit for electronic payments for individuals via mobile phones to EGP30,000 (USD1,905) per day, and EGP100,000 (USD6,350) per month, since March 2020. Traditionally, 70% of online purchases were cash on delivery, which has proven to be a major challenge to e-commerce growth throughout the region. This preference has changed to credit card payments, increasing to 30% from 16% due to the spread of Covid-19, but it remains to be seen whether purchasing behaviors will be affected in the long term.
The CEO of Source Beauty further added that, the company had seen substantial growth thanks to the COVID-19 global pandemic, with existing and new customers wanting to limit in-person beauty services and adhering to social distancing and mask-wearing requirements. Beauty customers, she says were changing spending habits, moving towards products that allow them to recreate the salon experience in their homes and protect them from the potential impact of an increasingly digital lifestyle. Finally, she believes they have seen customers prioritising skincare and haircare purchases over makeup.
The question is, ‘Is anyone in Egypt going to buy beauty products online?’. Who thought people would buy books on the internet from a website called Amazon! Well, the answer seems to be YES. Consumer spending in Egypt on non-essential goods has reached EGP 3.90bn in 2020 and is set to reach 8.81bn in 2021, according to FitchSolution’s 2021 Report.
According to the Egyptian e-commerce beauty company, Source Beauty, it believes that the world is in an era where consumers are looking to associate with brands and not products, to make their beauty purchasing decisions and this is where homegrown brands like theirs will doubtlessly lead to economic growth in Egypt.
Got News for us?
Submit Press Release/News: Have you recently launched your startup, raised funding or any news about your company? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to share your story with the world!