Businesses today need to defy outmoded models to survive the dynamics of growth and sustainability. Most people live off from formal education but the quest for a thriving business and a fortune is through self-education.
What is CIE?
Center for Impact Entrepreneurship (CIE), is a registered Social Enterprise Subsidiary of AAMG Business Solutions Limited with the aim of empowering not just entrepreneurs but the young innovators generation who desire to disrupt the status quo through businesses that are able to make a difference in the world, curb low employment rates, the lack of training and the absence of mentorship and internship opportunities. Our working philosophy is one of solving social, economic and environmental issues. We offer the expertise of local and international coaches and mentors who will provide assistance and leadership in moving your business to the next stage.
- Do you want to develop your Business Idea?
- Do you have the tools to kick start and grow your Business?
- Is your Business facing challenges you need to resolve?
Then save this date: On 1st April 2017, join;
- Nelson Amo – CEO of Innohub
- Ebenezer Arthur – COO of Innohub
- Emmanuel Tei Tyson – DMD of Riverrod Consult
- Andrews Ayiku – Business Coach at E4Impact),
- Sulley Amin Abubakar – CEO of Zaacoal
- Cecil Nutakor – CEO of Equinox Intercom Ltd
- Kwame Annor – Snr VP of Royal Bank
- Hamdiya Ismaila – GM of Venture Capital
- Mabel Quarshie – CEO of Acquatic World and more to BRAINSTORM, VALIDATE, DEVELOP and GROW your business.
1st April, 2017.
UDS Guest House, Adjacent the Ghana Police Headquarters, Accra-Ghana.
This event is a one Day Practical Session starting from 9am prompt.
Registration: GH₵ 100.00 ONLY!
The Packages Include;
- Cost of session,
- Training manual,
- Snack and Lunch,
- 1-month free business check-up after the program.
For more information, call 0548899822 or 0274700612 or visit our website – www.aamgbiz.com