It is so unfortunate that we have continued to live by the same rules in this age. Things have changed. Everything is changing. But our ‘Formal Education’ system producing fresh graduates has not changed. We use the same curriculum, same teaching materials and teaching methods.
Before now we were talking about unemployment, now we are talking about unemployability. Companies now realize that four plus X years of tertiary education, irrespective of the grades acquired, does not still fully prepare young people for the labor market. Yet, the system that produces such poor quality manpower has not been changed.
Well, I don’t intend to waste all the time looking at the ills in our educational system. I only want to pass a message across to fresh graduates. If you are one, congratulations!. But this is no time to party around. You have entered a new phase of your life that your years of formal education have not adequately prepared you for. There are new rules you must learn or you would be grounded. I will try to help you out a little. Here are seven principles that will help you maximize this season.
1. They say life is a journey. Actually, the real journey begins after school, and sometimes it could be rough. So be prepared for challenges.
2. Don’t wait till you are told that you are no longer entitled to allowances or pocket money. By now, you should be able to take care of yourself. Or at least, try to.
3. Eventually, you will leave school with only two or three friends. The remaining are classmates (or school mates). Learn to differentiate the two. By the way, everyone has his/her own calendar, so never compare yourself with anyone.
4. Your parents must have told you: Go to school, get good grades so you can get a good job. Sorry, that is old school. It will do you a lot of good to get some business sense and learn how to create additional streams of income so you don’t get hooked in the rat race.
5. You have just graduated from the U-ni-ver-sity, but learning never stops. Don’t be surprised if the bulk of your learning falls outside your course of study. And if you do not know how to read good books, you are already outdated.
6. In case you don’t know, certificate is common everywhere. Have you thought of the number of people who read your course and are also graduating this year from various institutions across the globe? The distinguishing factor is your Vision and what you have in your brain.
7. You might have sailed through school’s hurdles by simply being diligent and abiding by the rules. That is not sufficient here. In life you may have to pass through the wilderness and sometimes the valley of the shadow of death. It takes knowing God to win life’s battles and be successful in your endeavors.
In case, you find these principles too difficult to follow, you can take a shortcut – Go back to school and don’t come out till you are more prepared. I guess that is a lot easier.
Was this article useful? Kindly leave your comment.
How to Gain Self-confidence as a Professional Trader
Confidence is one of the key ingredients which will allow you to trade the market like a pro trader. If you wish to build your career in the investment world, we strongly recommend that you learn to take the trades with strong confidence. It might take a while to get used to the overall concept of trading but once you become good at analyzing the market data, you can build your confidence level. But developing your skill in the retail trading industry is not that easy. You have to follow some specific rules and only then you can expect to become a full-time trader.
In this article, we are going to give you some advanced tips which will allow you to trade the market with a high level of precision. Once you become good at following the tips mentioned in this article, you will never struggle in the ETF trading industry.
Forget about the past trades
The novice traders get biased with the losing trades. They keep on monitoring the market and repent of their mistakes. On the contrary, the professional traders take smart steps and without any repentance, they look for the next trade signals. If you wish to develop yourself as a professional trader, we strongly recommend that you forget about your past trades. You can’t undo your past. Instead, look for the next trade signals strategically and try to find the solutions to this market.
Trade with long term goals
You must take the trades in the market with long-term goals. Without setting up long-term goals in the investment business, it is very hard to stay tuned with the market changes. View the website of Saxo and learn about the importance of having strong determination in the trading business. Unless you are determined with your actions, you will keep on losing money most of the time. So, follow a conservative way and systematically take the trades. Once you become good at evaluating the key direction of the market, you can easily change your life.
Analyze the high impact news
Learning about fundamental analysis will improve your decision-making skills to a great extent. Very few traders in the retail trading industry have the skills to evaluate the fundamental data in the market. If you want to survive in the retail market, you must learn to take your trades systematically. Forget the fact that you are know everything about this market. See how the news data changes the course of the trend. As you become skilled in analyzing high-impact news, you will slowly learn to take the trades with strong confidence. This will also make you a better trader and let you systematically trade this market.
Create a trading routine
To build strong confidence in the trading profession, you should trade the market with a balanced trading routine. Unless you take your trades with a proper trading routine, it will be really hard to bring any positive change to your trading system. As a trader, you might be thinking that you know every bit of detail. But this is not all true. In your trading routine, you must define all the basic rules. If you don’t trade the market with predefined rules, it will be a big challenge to make bring changes to your trading system. Follow the basic rules and trade the market with long-term goals.
Trade with low risk
You should always trade the market with low risk. Once you start taking the trades with managed risk, it will become an easy task to develop self-confidence. The majority of novice traders don’t have the strong skills to deal with the complex market. Usually, they aggressively take the trades and they lose a significant portion of the trading capital. So, trade with only 2% risk in the trades and it will help you to build strong confidence at trading.
Got News for us?
Submit Press Release/News: Have you recently launched your startup, raised funding or any news about your company? Email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to share your story with the world!