Answers come to those who ask the right questions.
Bill Swad Sr asked the following questions in his book, “You Can Do It, TOO!” You can do it too and I find they apply to young business owners as well. Please write down your answers as you read.
1. What do you plan to be doing ten years from today?
2. What would you do with the rest of your life if you suddenly inherited $1 million?
3. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
4. What is the number one goal for your business and professional life?
5. What is the number one personal goal for your future?
6. If you could add one new positive habit, what would it be?
7. What are the three most important goals you have for your family?
8. If you had to list your two most important self- improvement goals, what would they be?
9. How would you spend the next six months if the doctor told you that was all you have to live?
10. What do you consider the most important spiritual objective of your life?
Any other questions you think could be added or taken out of this list?
Which of these was your favorite question?
Was this article useful? Kindly leave your comment.