Tony Elumelu Foundation, the leading entrepreneurship focused philanthropy in Africa to launch the world’s largest digital platform for African entrepreneurs and the African entrepreneurship ecosystem called, TEFConnect, on 25th October, 2018 in Lagos at this year’s TEF Forum.
The TEFConnect is said to be an open source platform, which will provide bespoke tools and content to catalyse business development for millions across the continent, through technology and directly applicable content.
The soon to be world’s largest digital platform for African entrepreneurs described as the “Facebook for African Entrepreneurs” and go-to space for all entrepreneurs on the continent will come with five (5) specific benefits.
The advantages that come with TEFConnect include:
- A one-stop digital home for entrepreneurship ecosystem players, including entrepreneurs, incubators, investors, academia and the private sector, providing news, informative resources, entrepreneurship events and opportunities.
- Creating the space to allow African entrepreneurs to transact across countries and regions in Africa’s largest digital marketplace, with traffic reaching millions of consumers.
- Access to free business tools such as financial planning calculators, business plan generators and marketing templates.
- Access to the Foundation’s Entrepreneurship Programme Application Form, Enterprise Toolkit and business mentoring by global business leaders.
- Enabling entrepreneurs to promote their businesses to potential investors and other entrepreneurs for cross-border collaboration.
The CEO of the Tony Elumelu Foundation, Parminder Vir OBE believes by the outdooring of this contemporary and intuitive platform, TEFConnect, the foundation is scaling its “impact by connecting African entrepreneurship ecosystem on a single platform.”
“This year we are broadening our scope, taking the conversation to where interaction is increasingly occurring – the digital realm. By connecting African entrepreneurs globally on TEFConnect, we are further unleashing the true potential of our entrepreneurs and transforming the continent.” – Tony O. Elumelu CON, Founder.
Present at the 2018 TEF Forum will be the presidents of Ghana and Kenya to have an interactive dialogue with the young entrepreneurs.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is an organization that has been investing in African entrepreneurs since 2015.
Send your African news tips & articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.