Cascais-based Brave Generation Academy, seeks passionate persons to partner with in opening new educational hubs across Africa. The Academy has a disruptive approach to education that is changing the nature of schooling.
Brave Generation Academy has an online curriculum that’s acknowledged by the world’s leading universities as the gold standard of international education. It has an enviable network of Hubs that integrate with the community and democratize learning for their students.
It’s collection of hubs are known as, The Brave Hubs, where online meets offline education. They constantly promote an environment where their learners collaborate and grow, they also facilitate a classroom atmosphere that is collaborative, dynamic and supported by effective tutors as well as an active Learning Coach.
As businesses no longer exist for the sole aim of profit-making, business objectives cannot be separated from surrounding social issues. By opening a Brave Hub, it offers one the opportunity to combine profit with purpose by having a ground-breaking business model that will allow for profit while helping young people find their passion and talent from an early age, so they can become the world beaters they aspire to be.
In a press release, Tim Vieira, the founder of Brave Generation Academy, pointed out that,
“Technology is changing education in dynamic and positive ways. Students now have access to a wide range of tools that fundamentally changes where, when and how they learn.”
She further thinks that, not all educational models embrace these innovations, so it’s important to understand how exactly technology is changing education for the better, and as to whether it becomes beneficial for your child.
She discloses that what her academy is actually offering potential partners is the opportunity to change Africa, a student at a time.
If you want to really create an impact in your community and are up for the challenge of opening a new Hub in your city, the Brave Generation Academy is ready to assist you with its full support and guidance throughout the whole process, offering a tailor-made solution for each initiative.
Interested persons can access the Brave Curriculum and Platform to be granted. Find out more on what is in it for you as a Partner to the Academy.
A Male and A Female Entrepreneur to Win US$50K Each in the GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize. APPLY!!!
Applications are open for the GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize 2021 aimed at finding the brightest young agri-food entrepreneurs on the African continent. This is a search for agribusinesses that are bringing tech, innovation and passion to the agriculture and food space.
The Gogettaz Agripreneur Prize is organized by Generation Africa, a partnership between Econet and Yara International to strengthen the ecosystem for youth entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector across the continent.
The prize is looking for agribusinesses that show the following features;
- Environmental sustainability
- Social and commercial impact
- Originality and innovation
- Market potential and traction
- An investible team
Who Qualifies to apply?
- Be 35 years and below
- Hold nationality (with an official ID) from any African Union member country
- Be a founding member of the startup and play an active role in its operation
- Have no criminal record
The submitted company shall meet the following terms,
- The business should be legally registered in any AU member country and also headquartered on the continent
- It is built to be financially sustainable either as for-profit or non-profit generating revenue and not solely dependent on donor funding
- The venture currently plays a role in the agri-food sector and/or supports the development of the agri-food sector through an innovation or process improvement
- The agri-food sector may be defined as businesses including:
- Agri-food research & development
- Primary food production (farming)
- Crop nutrition
- Mechanisation, automation or robotics, including drones
- Crop protection
- Hydroponics or urban farming
- Transport, distribution, storage or logistics
- Food processing
- Packaging or marketing
- Food retail or service
- Waste management or recycling
- Digital or technology solutions/services to the agri-food sector
- Innovative finance solutions/services to the agri-food sector
- Renewable energy or environmental solutions/services to the agri-food sector
After a thorough review of applications by expert jury, semi-finalists will receive notification via Facebook and email by the 17th of July 2021 where they will each be interviewed and asked for further information.
By the 27th of July, the finalists will be announced with six (6) males and six (6) females to compete in the final virtual pitching contest at the Africa Green Revolution Forum (AGRF) virtual meeting 2021.
The Grand Prize
Two successful entrepreneurs; male and female, will each receive $50,000 for being the most innovative and scalable agric business idea. All GoGettaz finalists will also be awarded mentorship, programming linkages and other guidance to continue their entrepreneurial journey. APPLY HERE
Deadline for applications
The GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize welcomes applications till the 14th of June, 2021.
Got News for us?
Submit Press Release/News: Have you recently launched your startup, raised funding or any news about your company? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to share your story with the world!